M. Soleh, M.Si, BKP
Formal education, he has been graduated from Sebelas Maret Surakarta University, majoring in Acconting, and continued to Magister Degree in Economics and Finance from University of Indonesia.
Informal education, many intensive courses, trainings and seminars have been taken both in domestic and overseas programs such as:
- International Taxation, Mulia Hotel, Jakarta, 2009.
- Workshop of Transfer Pricing, Mulia Hotel Jakarta, 2011.
- Transfer Pricing Intensive Course, Danny Darussalaam Tax Center, Jakarta, 2012
- Transfer Pricing Audit Seminar, PricewaterhouseCooper, Jakarta, 2013.
- Transfer Pricing Audit Seminar, Ernst and Young, Jakarta, 2013.
- Tax Dispute and Administration Rules, Pricewaterhouse Cooper, Jakarta, 2013.
- International Taxation Intensive Course, Danny Darussalaam Tax Center, Jakarta, 2013.
- Advance Pricing Agreement Seminar, Jakarta Japan Club, Jakarta, 2013.
- Enhancing Returns-tax and Regulatory Considerations on structuring Investment, Pricewaterhouse Cooper, Jakarta, 2013.
- Transfer Pricing: Recent Development Global and Domestic, Danny Darussalaam Tax Center, Jakarta, 2013.
- Public Lecture of International Tax Update by Prof. Kees Van Raad from Leiden University, University of Indonesia, Jakarta 2013.
- Leadership and Global Development Program, Tokyo, Japan, 2014.
- International Taxation and Transfer Pricing, Singapore, 2014.
- IFRS and International Taxation, Singapore, 2015,